Rugby League Live 2 Announced With Screenshots
Tru Blu Games has officially announced that Rugby League Live 2 is indeed in development and the game should be out later this year.
The game will be available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. It will be developed by Australian Game Studios Big Ant and it promises to be the best Rugby League game of all time. The cover photo suggests that Benji Marshall may be on the cover for the game.
“The demand for a new Rugby League game on Playstation®3 and Xbox 360® has been staggering. We have listened to our fans and we are delighted to make this announcement”, said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo.
“Rugby League Live 2 delivers an innovative new gameplay experience, accurately capturing the speed, creativity and strategy of today’s Rugby league” said Paul Kind, General Manager, NRL, Marketing and Commercial “It’s an incredibly realistic NRL experience and a must-have game for anyone who loves their rugby league”.
Check out the features below:
• A Multitude of Licensed Leagues & Teams: NRL, Super League, Cooperative Championships, NSW & QLD cups, Toyota Cup, Rep teams, Australian, English and New Zealander Internationals.
• 34 high detail stadia from Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
• Dynamic Field Wear & Tear: Grass wears away in areas of action.
• Unique Mud & Sweat: Players accumulate mud on their bodies specifically where they hit the field. Players sweat based on their exertion level.
• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders.
• Tactical Passing: Perform defensive or attacking passes to best exploit your opponents.
• Strategic Defense: Set up to increase the likelihood of one, two or three-man, tackles!
• Spectacular High Ball Catching: Soar high to catch the ball or tap it to team mates.
• Create Custom Teams and Players in the fully featured Footy Factory and share them online.
• Competitive or co-operative multiplayer matches with up to eight players (four a side) online.
• Massive 10-Year Career Mode: sign sponsors, hire top flight coaching staff, negotiate player contracts and set player training programs & intensity to build the ultimate team.
• Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• Double-barreled expert commentary from Andrew Voss and Phil ‘Gus’ Gould.
Check out the screenshots below: