Skyrim – Mephala & the Mystery Behind the Ebony Blade Revealed (Daedra Artifact)
Aside from getting the Ebony Mail from Boethiah, there’s one more Daedra Artifact that you should add to your Ebony Armor Set collection, and that is the Ebony Blade from the Daedric Lord Mephala.
Unlike other Daedric Quest, the process in getting the Ebony Blade is easy and won’t take more than fifteen minutes. However, there will be some decision making that you would have to do in order to get that Ebony Blade.
Let’s get started.
The Ebony Blade
– Make sure that you’re at least level 20 to unlock this quest.
– Talk to the Innkeeper at Bannered Mare in Whiterun and check out the rumors.
– She’ll tell you that the son of Jarl’s of Whiterun is sick.
– Go to Jarl of Whiterun and get him to talk about his son.
– He’ll tell you to pay his son a visit in his quarters.
– His son will tell you that he’s been hearing voices from the basement.
– Locate the basement inside Dragonsreach.
– Approach the door and someone behind it will talk to you.
– It seems the only one that knows how to open the door is the Jarl’s son.
– Talk to the son again.
– Apparently, only two people holds the key to the Whispering Door. The court magician and the Jarl.
– Do whatever it takes to get the key. Best way is to wait until night time and sneak to the room of the Court Magician and steal it.
– Once you have the key to the Whispering Door, open it.
– Now take the Ebony Blade!
Consequences in having the Ebony Blade
– the Ebony Blade is weak when you first get it. In order to restore the blade back to its original deadly form, you must murder someone that’s loyal to you. In other words, kill your followers!
– Is it worth killing your follower for the sake of your two-hand blade?
Skyrim - Mephala & the Mystery Behind the Ebony Blade Revealed (Daedra Artifact),