Skyrim – Constructing a Complete Daedric Armor / Weapon Set; Daedra Hearts Are Important
Whenever you come across a dead Daedra enemy or monsters, there’s a big chance that you can get its heart. Just like in other Elder Scrolls game, the Daedra’s Heart is an essential item into crafting a complete Daedra Armor set.
The easiest way to get a Daedra’s Heart is by doing the 15 Daedric Quests or simply going to a Daedric Dungeons. Once you farm enough Daedra’s Heart, it’s time to gather enough ingredients. Particularly, you would need an Ebony Ingot and a Leather Strip.
If you wish to craft the complete set of the Daedric Armor (Helmet, Shield, Boots, etc.) and Weapons (Bow, Sword, Dagger, Greatsword, etc.), here are the total items you would need.
- 10 Daedra Hearts
- 38 Ebony Ingots
- 17 Leather Strips
Crafting the Armor & Weapon Sets
Daedric Armor Set:
- 3 Leather Strips, 5 Ebony Ingot, 1 Daedra Heart
- 2 Leather Strips, 5 Ebony Ingot, 1 Daedra Heart
- 2 Leather Strips, 2 Ebony Ingot, 1 Daedra Heart
- 2 Leather Strip, 3 Ebony Ingot, 1 Daedra Heart
- 1 Leather Strips, 4 Ebony Ingot, 1 Daedra Heart