Battlefield 3 Beta Patch Coming Soon [Update: Now Available]
When the beta for Battlefield 3 was publicly released yesterday, fans weren’t pleased due to the bugs and glitches.
If the bugs and glitches have been bothering you all day yesterday, DICE announced today that the beta will receive an update and will fix the most complained issue on the beta.
Below is the list of updates that you should expect when the patch hits your console.
[Update] Seems the patch is now available!
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams.”
Battlefield 3 Beta Patch Coming Soon [Update: Now Available],