Fallout: New Vegas Infinite Bottle Caps Money Glitch Trick
One of the most well known glitch in Fallout 3 was the ability to obtain mostly an infinite amount of bottle caps from a vendor in towns. In New Vegas, the glitch is back!
For players who doesn’t know how to do a trick, we prepared a video and a step by step guide on how to exploit the Money Glitch trick. Take note that each vendor in towns has a certain amount of caps in possession. When the vendor doesn’t have any bottle caps yet, wait until the next day to try the trick again.
Below are the step by step guide on how to exploit the Money Glitch:
1. Go to any vendor in town.
2. Go to the Weapons tab and look for a weapon that has two quantities but different price.
3. If there is only one weapon that you can find and you have an extra in your inventory, sell it and you should notice that the price is going to change.
4. Buy the cheapest of the two weapons
5. Sell it back
6. Buy it again
7. When you sell it this time, the amount of caps that the vendor will buy will be doubled depending on the weapon.
8. Repeat the process.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPNik0KoTYFallout: New Vegas Infinite Bottle Caps Money Glitch Trick,