Horizontal or Vertical Position? Does it Matter on the Xbox 360 Slim?
The announcement of the new Xbox 360 Slim intrigued gamers into purchasing one but one question haunts them; are there any consequences of placing the new Xbox 360 Slim horizontally or vertically?
Speaking to a customer representative of Microsoft, the new Xbox 360 Slim is designed to go both ways; horizontal and vertical. However, there are still pros and cons that gamers should remember when they decide to get the Xbox 360 Slim. The same rule still applies on the positioning just like the older models of the Xbox 360 but there are new things that arises with the new Xbox 360 Slim model.
– The disc drive runs more quieter compared with the vertical position.
– With the new ventilation appearing on the sides in leiu of the back, it is good for the system to release the heat upwards rather than sideways (vertical).
– No need to worry about the law of gravity when placing a disc.
– When the system is on its horizontal position, the intakes on both sides opens up allowing more cooler air to come in.
– Horizontal position takes a lot of space.
– Saves up space.
– The disc drive runs with some buzzing sounds. It is kind of ouder when the player runs the game via the disc. (installation of the game data is required!)
– Prone to overheating if the system has another object blocks its sides.
– Risk of falling.
– Stressing the disc drive as discs are not originally designed to run on its side.
– Placing the system on horizontal position blocks away one intakes allowing only the other side to open up for cool air.
There you have it! The things that everyone should remember before deciding how to position the new Xbox 360 Slim.Horizontal or Vertical Position? Does it Matter on the Xbox 360 Slim?,