Blowfish Studios and developer Drakkar Dev announced today that War Tech Fighters for Xbox One, PS4, and Switch will launch on June 27.
War Tech Fighters features exclusive “Archangel War Tech” special set, which includes the “Glory Sword”, “Redemption Halberd”, and “Faith Shield”, all available from the beginning of the game.
The game first launched on PC back in July 2018.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page listing:
Travelling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechs that combine cold precision and state of the art technology in the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy!
– Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
– Dual camera view – play and fight in Third or First person.
– Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons, and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
– Perks – Tailor your fighting style with perks included in swords and shields
– Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 180 upgradable robot parts.
– Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
– Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses.
– Unlockable Special Projects – Explore space and collect hidden project parts to gain access to new War Tech sets, new swords, new shields and research projects.
– Intense Single-Player Missions – Experience the first 33 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
– Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
– Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in three deadly infinite survival arenas, and walk away with special rewards. Compete with other players trying to reach the top in a global leaderboard.
Check out the new trailer below:
War Tech Fighters will be available on June 27 for $19.99.