Gamers who don’t have Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge can purchase the game in both physical and digital format. As always, the ones on the Xbox One store is more expensive as it retails for $29.99. To find it cheaper, go to your local GameStop stores for a used copy.
For Trials Evolution, those who have the disc and have purchased the game digitally can play the game.
Here’s a quick overview of Ninja Gaiden 3, via Amazon’s listing:
- A Hero Unmasked: With a new story and new characters, players will learn more about Hayabusa’s past and present life than ever before.
- Cutting Down your Enemy: Through new gameplay mechanics and presentation, players will feel what it’s like to cut through an enemy’s flesh and bone, along with the consequence that comes with it.
- High-Octane Ninja Action: Built upon the same intense action that the series is renowned for, Ninja Gaiden 3 will challenge players while still remaining accessible for players new to the franchise.
- Online Action: A rich and challenging set of online modes are being implemented, giving players the option to play cooperatively or competitively. New challenges, characters and missions await those who choose to join the Shadows of the World online!
- New gameplay mechanics and presentation that places the Dragon Sword in your hands, along with the consequence that come with using it
- Through a new story and new characters players will learn more about Hayabusa’s past and present life than ever before
- Intense ninja action that will challenge players while remaining accessible for players new to the franchise
- Franchise first multiplayer options, featuring a challenging set of modes including cooperative and competitive action
- The “Ninja World” system which lets players control and customize an ordinary ninja to try to advance him