Bandai Namco has now released a new patch for Tekken 7. The new update is version number 1.12 and it adds Noctis to the roster if you paid for him as DLC. Some other fixes have also been added in today’s new update too.
Bandai Namco revealed the new update patch notes via the official Tekken 7 website. A person on Reddit kindly translated everything that the notes have to say. It’s worth mentioning the size of the patch varies depending which platform you own the game on.
For PS4, XB1 & Steam
- Added DLC 3 Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks.
- Ranked Match promotions.
Noctis is available now as paid DLC and he’s a guest from Final Fantasy XV. Not only is he playable as a stage from Final Fantasy XV is also in this new update. You can buy the DLC separately or it is a part of the Season Pass.