Bandai Namco has released the latest update for Dragon Ball FighterZ today on most platforms. The version number for the patch is now up to 1.04 and the notes have been posted already.
As seen on GamingConviction, the full update patch notes for Dragon Ball FighterZ can be seen down below. There are lots of gameplay improvements as well as an added ‘Party Match’ too.
- Added Party Match
- Expanded Replay Channel function
- Added Followed Player Channel
- Added Search Channel
- Updated replay data version
- Replays saved from older versions can no longer be played
- Improved Arcade Mode
- Players can now choose where to go next at the Results screen after completing a course
- Added “Return to Character Selection”
- Added “Return to Course Selection” to the mid-battle Options menu
- Added a final confirmation when choosing “Return to Character Selection”
- Controller vibration function added to indicate when an opponent is found for Arena Matches, Ranked Matches, and Casual Matches
- Improved game performance and stability
Dragon Ball FighterZ is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. It is one of the hottest fighting games to be released this year thanks to its 2D anime look and fast paced style of gameplay. The game has already shipped over 2 million copies worldwide and is popular in the eSports scene.
More content is expected to be released later this year sometime. New fighters coming as DLC in the near future include the likes of Bardock as well as Broly too. Both of them are popular Saiyan characters from the anime and manga.