As we are about less than a week away from the launch of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Ubisoft announced today the details of the Season Pass that will be released alongside the game.
The Season Pass adds Stick of Truth costumes and perks, Towelie game tips, new combat challenges, two new story missions, including new combat buddies, new superhero costumes and perks.
In addition, Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy the following DLCs:
- “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
Also, those who will purchase the Season Pass will get the Day One content for free:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th
The Season Pass for South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be available on October 17 for Xbox One, PS4, ad PC.