Hello Games has released an all-new update for No Man’s Sky for the PS4 and PC platforms. The patch itself is now available to download.
All of the changes made in this new No Man’s Sky are bugs that have been reported on by players. Hopefully the issues that were present have now been all fixed. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes
If you are seeing more problems with the game, you can contact Hello Games’ Help Center by simply clicking here. It also shows you prior info on previous update patches.