No it is not an awesome sprinting game or some spin on a zombie title. It is actually a cool little RC racing game that the Ukraine based Beatshapers are currently working on and announced earlier today for Playstation 4.
Speaking on the Playstation Blog, the CEO of Beatshapers Alexey Menshikov, stated that the game will take place within a retro-futuristic environment. While very unique it also seems very confusing to be retro, yet futuristic. Either way, it does look pretty cool. He also outlined a few features the title will have:
- Highly responsive, arcade-style RC racing physics
- 15+ futuristic radio-control cars with various designs
- Single city environment featuring endless track configurations for different race modes
- Real-time and asynchronous multiplayer modes
- Various scoreboards with filters, with an emphasis on PSN friends
Check out the teaser trailer below.