Square Enix revealed today that Dungeon Siege III will be receiving a DLC this October on the PlayStation 3, XBox 360, and PC.
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will give players a brand new plot arc, additional quests, new enemies and tons of more new loot. This time in the new DLC, players will be able to extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb in an all new environment; the Aranoi Desert.
These are the new features and refinements that will be on the DLC:
– New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities
– Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III’s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
– More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
– Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
– New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
The DLC will go live this October for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points.