Zipper Interactive is pleased to announce today that the new patch for MAG is coming tomorrow that fixes and adds a lot of things to make playing more enjoyable.
Version 1.07 should be available early tomorrow. As always, the update will take some time to be pushed into each the player’s console.
Below are the list of things MAG players should expect once they downloaded the new patch:
* A new “Happy Hour” Double XP bonus that’s applied to the first hour of any player’s gameplay session in a 24-hour period
* Suppression will join Sabotage as a “Faction Neutral” gameplay mode, allowing any PMC to battle each other on any Suppression map!
* Faster download and patching code that allows us to update MAG with more content and bigger file sizes in a speedier way
* Updated versions of the Flores Basin (Raven) and Alyeska Terminus (Valor) Domination maps
* New lighting effects for more attractive and realistic environments
* Various fixes to address bugs or glitches to improve MAG’s overall performance