A month following the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Square Enix released today Patch 5.05 that features the highly anticipated Savage mode of the Eden’s Gate raid.
In addition to the much awaited Savage mode difficulty, the new patch also introduces us to a new dungeon to explore, new tomestone to collect, new crafting recipes, and more.
Below are the following new content and updates that are available upon downloading Patch 5.05:
● High-Level Raid: Eden’s Gate (Savage) – Players seeking a greater challenge can take on this series of high-difficulty boss encounters.
● Treasure Hunt Dungeon: “Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah” – Up to eight players can join together and explore this new instanced dungeon for the chance to obtain rare and unique rewards.
● New Tomestone: Phantasmagoria – This new currency obtained by completing specific content can be used to purchase all-new gear for Disciples of War and Magic.
● New Crafting Recipes – Includes updates to Free Company Crafting and Subaquatic Voyages content.
● Battle Action Adjustments – A number of balance adjustments have been made for various jobs.
● New Housing Furnishings, Items, Mounts, Minions and more.
In addition, the annual Moonfire Faire seasonal event will make a return on August 7, bringing summer excitement for players to enjoy. By completing quests on the event, players will be able to receive a variety of rewards. Details will be revealed soon.
Patch notes can be found here.
Check out the launch trailer:
Or if you need more convincing in getting the game, here’s our review that you can check out.