2K Games has now revealed the full soundtrack for WWE 2K20 today. It features a variety of artists from different genres.
Unlike other games in the series, WWE 2K20’s soundtrack isn’t being curated by a certain wrestler or a celebrity. This has been chosen by 2K Games themselves.
The official soundtrack was revealed via the game’s official website. You can see all of the details posted down below.
2K today announced in-game soundtrack details for WWE 2K20, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Curated to suit the diverse tastes of the WWE Universe, WWE 2K20’s in-game soundtrack features 12 tracks across hip-hop, hard rock, punk, metal, electropop and alternative/indie rock.
The WWE 2K20 in-game soundtrack will include the following artists and songs:
- Banks – “Gimme”
- Barns Courtney – “99”
- Bring Me The Horizon ft. Dani Filth – “Wonderful Life”
- Grandson – “Stigmata”
- Lil Uzi Vert – “XOTour Llif3”
- Motley Crue ft. Machine Gun Kelly – “The Dirt”
- Muse – “The Dark Side”
- Poppy – “METAL”
- Saweetie – “Icy Girl”
- The Black Keys – “LO / HI”
- The Misfits – “Hybrid Moments”
- Watt ft. Post Malone – “Burning Man”