First launched for the PlayStation 4 in November 2018, the critically acclaimed Omen of Sorrow will finally be coming to PC via the Epic Games Store for $19.99.
Omen of Sorrow is a horror-themed fighting game that features a cast of characters inspired by classical horror, fantasy, and mythology. Players can unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes.
Here’s an overview of the game, via its official website:
Omen of Sorrow is a classic 2D, four-button fighting game, with Unreal Engine 4-powered graphics, a cast of characters inspired by classical horror, fantasy and mythology, and a battle system designed from the ground up to leverage player skill, rather than stats or random chance, featuring deep combat mechanics that favor movement and spacing over tight execution to provide an engaging experience for pros and newcomers alike!
Using a netcode technique called rollback (GGPO), we’ll provide you with a near-lagless online experience. You’ll also be able to fight your friends in Local Multiplayer; having someone in the same physical space when playing a game is a very different experience than playing with them over the Internet. You know that, and so do we.
– Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
– Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
– Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in an exclusive Story Mode!
– Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
– Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
– Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
– Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!