The game was recently dated for April 25 in Japan and is based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Fans of the TCG can look forward to build and customize a deck from more than 9,000 cards, challenge other players locally or online, and many more.
Here is an overview of the game, via Konami:
Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
– Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game video game.
– Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online.
– The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them.
– Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
– Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
– Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content.
Fans who long missed Yu-Gi-Oh! games should definitely look forward to this game when it comes later this year for the Nintendo Switch.
Currently, there is no exact date as to when the game will be released but fans shouldn’t fret as it will be released sometime in the Summer months. Stay tuned for more news as we head closer to the Summer season.