With Yuna now available as a playable character, fans who adored her can finally unleash an impressive array of magical powers, including an ability that allows her to summon Valefor.
Here’s an overview of Yuna via Square Enix:
Originally appearing in Final Fantasy X, Yuna is a devoted and powerful summoner who embarks on a pilgrimage with Tidus and her other guardians. In Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Yuna utilizes an impressive array of magical abilities, including a unique ability allowing her to summon her trustworthy companion, Valefor, to aid her in battle. Depending on Yuna’s status, Valefor will attack or defend.
In addition, the much awaited Final Battlefifeld map is available now to play as well in both offline and online modes for all players, and a new set of background music tracks both original and arranged has also been added.
Here’s an overview of the game via a game listing on Amazon:
- FINAL FANTASY, everything you could ever want – Over twenty playable FINAL FANTASY legends to play. Over ten iconic battle arenas. And legendary summons
- Welcome warrior, there’s a mode for all – A mode for every player, whether it’s competitive online matches, custom lobbies for friends only, offline matches versus AI, or training to learn and refine combat techniques
- The more you fight, the more you gain– After each battle, the player will receive experience points and Gil. With that, players can gain new skills and freely customize their character
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill. The way to win is to garner bravery points before unleashing critical HP attacks against your opponent
- Enter the arena in early 2018
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is available now exclusively for the PlayStation 4.