While the game may be delayed to early 2019, you can still sign up or Early Access at http://PlayBlades.com
Bethesda didn’t release any information as to why the game has been delayed but it’s most likely they needed more time to work with the game to fix bugs. It’s better to release a game rather later than filled with bugs, eh?
Here’s an overview of the The Elder Scrolls: Blades via Bethesda:
From Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim, comes The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a massive first-person role-playing game created for mobile. The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
- Quest – Become your town’s champion through all-new single-player storylines.
- Create – Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
- Conquer – Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
- Create – Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
- Explore – Explore the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.
Since the game debuted back at E3, The Elder Scrolls: Blades has been one of the most highly anticipated mobile games to release supposedly this year. From the trailers that they have released, The Elder Scrolls: Blades is looking to be a good game that has clean visuals similar to Skyrim. With The Elder Scrolls VI launching in the near future, a better way to wait is to play this game.
Currently, there’s no information if this game will be similar to other mobile games where it will be heavy on microtransactions. Hopefully, it will be a great mobile game that doesn’t rely on microtransactions. It’s great to pay for things but if this involves gacha similar to Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, then prepare to spend a lot.