Spike Chunsoft is pleased to announce today that Steins;Gate Elite is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on February 19, 2019.
When the game launches next year, a limited edition will be available for $89.99 and will include the following:
- 100+ page Hardcover Storyboard Collection — Storyboards for the newly-created animated scenes specifically for STEINS;GATE ELITE. Kenichi Kawamura, director of the STEINS;GATE 0 anime series, was in charge of creating each storyboard.
- Exclusive Cloth Poster – Features original artwork designed specifically for this limited edition.
- Custom Outer Box
- STEINS;GATE ELITE for PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch
- STEINS;GATE: Linear Bounded Phenogram for PlayStation 4
- OR 8-BIT ADV STEINS;GATE for Nintendo Switch
Here’s an overview of the game:
In addition, Spike Chunsoft also released a lot of new trailers:
Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram Trailer
8-Bit ADV Steins;Gate Trailer
Check back with us near the release date of Steins;Gate Elite for our coverage and review of the game. For now, check out the trailers and stay tuned!