One of the key features to look forward to in this new patch is the final chapter in the Omega raid series. In addition, subscribers can look forward for new main scenario quests, new sidequests, new trial, new dungeons, and more. If there is one thing I am looking forward to the most, that would be the trial featuring the one of the four lords- Suzaku.
Here’s a brief overview of what to expect in this upcoming patch:
The latest FINAL FANTASY XIV Online update adds hours of new content, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
For fans looking forward to an exciting season of Final Fantasy XIV Online Fan Festivals, the North American tour will kick off on November 16-17, 2018 in Las Vegas, followed by the European Fan Festival on February 2-3, 209 at the La Grande Halle de Villetin Paris, and ending with the Tokyo Fan Festival in March 2019. Fans who aren’t fortunate enough to attend the event physically are invited to tune into Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival Live Stream, available for free on the official Final Fantasy XIV Online Twitch channel at https://twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for PlayStation 4, PC, and Mac. Its latest expansion, Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is also available now.
Check back with us on the release week for our coverage of the new patch. For now, check out the trailer below: