Four months following the huge success of Santa Monica Studios’ God of War, the developer is ready to give fresh new content to fans by releasing the much awaited New Game+ mode on August 20.
One requirement in the upcoming New Game+ mode is for players to at least finish the game on any difficulty. Upon doing so, expect the New Game+ option to appear when the patch goes live on August 20. Those who still haven’t beaten the game, there’s exactly two weeks left before the much awaited update releases.
Here’s what the New Game+ await for fans excited for this new feature:
- Relive the journey of Kratos and Atreus with all of your previous armors, enchantments, talismans, resources and abilities on the difficulty of your choosing.
- Test your skills against higher level enemies; some of which might even have a few new tricks up their sleeves!
- Unique to New Game+ is a brand new rarity level of equipment to craft and upgrade! Collect ‘Skap Slag’, a new resource to upgrade your gear to the best of the best from our finest blacksmiths.
- Play the game in a whole new way by exploring new customization options with extremely powerful new armor sets and enchantments.
- Finally, get right back into the action with the newly added ability to skip through cinematics in both normal and New Game+ modes once a full play through has been completed.
With several things carrying over to New Game+, the developers are excited to see who will complete the Give Me God of War New Game+ mode first.
God of War is available now exclusively for PlayStation 4. For more information about the game, check out our review where the game have received a near-perfect score. Don’t forget to check out our five tips that we have prepared that will surely help out your journey in helping Kratos and Atreus the highest mountain peak in the land.