On November 22nd, the much awaited Xbox One will finally release in thirteen territories around the world for $499.99. For gamers who will be picking it up at launch, it must be hard to decide what games to buy.
When the Xbox One launches this Friday, there will be twenty-two launch titles available in stores. Almost half of them are third party ports that the PS4 and last-gen consoles got while the other half are all brand-new, as they’re first party exclusives. Now, just what are the launch games that can we expect to see in stores and on Xbox Live?
Confirmed Xbox One Launch Games
– Assassin’s Creed 4
– Battlefield 4
– Call of Duty: Ghosts
– Crimson Dragon (Digital Download – First Party)
– Dead Rising 3 (First Party)
– FIFA 14
– Fighter Within (Xbox One Exclusive – Kinect)
– Just Dance 2014
– Killer Instinct (Digital Download – First Party)
– LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes
– LocoCycle (Digital Download – First Party)
– NBA 2K14
– NBA Live 14
– Need for Speed: Rivals
– Powerstar Golf (Digital Download – First Party)
– Ryse: Son of Rome (First Party)
– Skylanders: Swap Force
– Xbox Fitness (First Party – Kinect)
– Zoo Tycoon
– Zumba Fitness: World Party
There you have it folks! All twenty-two launch titles that will be available starting November 22nd. Check back with us later this week for our continuous coverage of the Xbox One, including reviews every day until the holidays.