2K Sports has now released a new update to NBA 2K20. It’s a small patch, although several things have been fixed.
One of the more notable things about today’s NBA 2K20 patch is that it fixes the likenesses for the likes of Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan, Chris Boucher and Karl-Anthony Towns.
Anyway, the official patch notes were revealed over on the official NBA 2K Facebook page. You can read the full details posted down below.
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.