Now that the much-awaited Darksiders Genesis has launched for PC and Stadia, It’s time for the console owners to get some love as THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate kicked off the pre-order campaign for the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Darksiders Genesis will be available on consoles starting on February 14, 2020, with a pre-order that packs in Special Discounts, Early Access, and Exclusive in-game content, thereby proving that especially in hell, patience is a virtue to be rewarded.
Players who pre-order Darksiders Genesis on the console will receive the first top-down action-adventure in Darksiders franchise history featuring couch and online co-op play PLUS
- 24-hour Early Access
- 10% discount on the game
- and a different Phantom Steed skins (visible in all zones/areas where you can mount. The alternative Steed Skins DLC will be available on launch day.)
Here’s an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
About Darksiders Genesis
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
Darksiders Genesis is available now for Stadia and PC. The console version will be available on Valentines’ Day on February 14, 2020, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Check back with us in a few days for our review coverage of the PC version of Darksiders Genesis.