2K Games has now released the latest patch for WWE 2K20. It should improve on some of the gameplay elements that plagued the game at launch.
This is just the first of many patches that will be available for WWE 2K20 in the coming weeks. If your issue hasn’t been resolved yet, it might be rectified in the near future instead.
The patch is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag