Remothered: Broken Porcelain will be released in Summer 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. It will be a direct sequel of the first game that was released several months ago.
In addition to the story details, Modus Games also revealed the characters in the game. Find the details below:
After her expulsion from an all-girls boarding school, the rebellious Jen suffers an injury attempting to escape from the Ashmann Inn, where she was sent to serve as one of its maids. Together with her new friend and fellow maid, a timid violinist named Linn, Jen slowly becomes aware of the manor’s unsettling history. As the two girls begin to observe strange occurrences involving the inn’s residents, a haunting figure lurking within the halls, and an ominous presence from inside the hotel, the duo must escape from their prison with the truth… and their lives.
Meanwhile, the enigmatic Rosemary Reed encounters an old nemesis, the since disfigured owner of the Ashmann Inn, in her continued search for Celeste Felton-a young girl who vanished years before under unexplainable circumstances. Closer to the answers she seeks than ever before, Reed will uncover everyone’s role in this twisted plot, for better or worse.
– Jennifer “Jen” – An unruly yet reserved fifteen-year-old misfit, has been entrusted to the Ashmann Inn as its maid after being expelled from the Flemmington Girls’ Institute. Upon her arrival, she discovers that the residents of the inn are connected by a dark presence-the beating heart of the hotel-that perceives her as a threat. All the while, Jen’s past comes back to haunt her no matter what measures she takes to escape.
– Rosemary Reed – Reed, a disturbed fugitive seeking answers, continues her search for the missing Celeste Felton. Her investigation will lead her to an old acquaintance, the creepy owner of the hotel who is now disfigured by a horrible “accident. Her determination to find the truth will push Reed to her limits and challenge everything she knows to be true.
– Porcelain – Rumors describe Porcelain as a haunting figure said to stalk the Ashmann Inn, tormenting its inhabitants with his vicious looking cane and iconic whistle that reverberates throughout its halls. No one can confirm if he really exists, but Jen can’t help shake the feeling that he’s always near, watching from just around the corner.
– Andrea Massino – As the main housekeeper of the peculiar Ashmann Inn, Andrea runs a tight ship. She is deeply loyal to the owners of the inn and aware of many of their dark secrets. Despite being a devout servant of God, a series of unfortunate events in her past has led her to believe she has been condemned by her faith, and that someone inside the hotel may be plotting her demise.
– Lindsay Linn – Linn is a timid and insecure sixteen-year-old girl with a stutter who works at the Ashmann Inn as a maid. Despite her social deficiencies, the talented violinist quickly befriends Jen through their mutual passion for music. However, their budding friendship will be put to test as they navigate the dangers within their new home.