Bandai Namco announced today that God Eater 3 version 2.10 and 2.11 updates are now live for PS4, Switch and PC via Steam.
In the latest updates, God Eater fans can look forward to Hugo and Zeke chapters along with new Aragami and more. Make sure you are connected online to download the new patch.
Find below the patch notes for God Eater 3 version 2.10 and 2.11 that are now live:
- New episode “Traversing the Past” ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ have been added.
- New Extra Mission has been added where new Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” appears.
- Special Mission “Challenge to the Hounds” has been added (Highly difficult mission).
- Certification Missions 35 to 37 have been added.
- New Time Attack Missions EX11 to EX14 have been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami Activation.
- New Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami: Agni Vajra” has been added.
- Ashwrought Aragami’s special effect has been added, that breaks out when it is activated.
- New option to adjust the camera speed during lock-on has been added.
- The feature to remake player character (including the gender setting) has been added.
- New costumes and accessories have been added.
- The cap of God Arc parts “+” has been raised to 40 (after Traversing the Past ~Episode Hugo~ and ~Episode Zeke~ are cleared).
- New skills of “Abandoned God Arcs” have been added.
- The behavior of “Combat Orders >> Signal: Hold” has been changed. (Automatic order cancellation after a certain period of time has passed has become invalid.)
- Some minor issues such as issues in the database text have been fixed.
- Fixed minor bugs
God Eater 3 is available now for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.