Sega is pleased to reveal today that Alien: Isolation for the Switch will be released via the Nintendo eShop on December 5, 2019 for $34.99. Currently, the game is available for pre-order.
Alien: Isolation is a sci-fi survival horror game that puts you in Ridley’s Scott’s horror masterpiece. The game is currently available for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC , Mac, and Linux.
Find below the overview of the game, via Nintendo:
Survive heart-pounding horror as you’re relentlessly hunted through a desolate space station, in the immersive game rooted in Ridley Scott’s masterpiece.
When she left Earth, Ellen Ripley promised her daughter she would return home to celebrate her 11th birthday. She never made it.
Fifteen years later, Amanda Ripley learns that the flight recorder from her mother’s ship has been recovered. Amanda enters Sevastopol space station to finally solve the mystery of her mother’s disappearance, only to confront an unknown menace.
Engage in a terrifying quest for survival as you navigate the labyrinthine Sevastopol station. Unprepared and underequipped, you will need all your wits and daring to get out alive.
- Inspired by the 1979 Film Alien – A game that returns to the roots of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi horror masterpiece, using its atmosphere, art direction and production values to deliver the same terrifying thrills.
- Improvise and Survive – Explore Sevastopol station and scavenge for hidden resources, crafting items and tech to improvise weapons and deterrents against the ultimate threat.
- Adapt to the Alien’s Moves – To evade the Alien as it hunts you down, make calculated moves and use your environment, from crawling through ventilation ducts to hiding in the shadows.
- The Complete Collection – Loaded with all seven downloadable contents including “Last Survivor,” a recreation of Ellen Ripley’s final mission on board the Nostromo.
- Feel the Fear Anytime, Anywhere – From gyroscopic aiming to HD rumble, Nintendo Switch technologies will keep you immersed in the horror.
Check out below the newest trailer released: