Bandai Namco announced today that sometime in late October, Code Vein version 1.04 update will be released.
The upcoming Code Vein version 1.04 will add Halloween-themed accessories, color pallets, and face paints, as well as other changes. If you are in the mood for Halloween, definitely look forward to the update later this month.
Here are the complete patch notes:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
Venture into the land of CODE VEIN and uncover its secrets. Players will be able to craft their own unique character and customize their experience by equipping numerous weapons, items, Skills, and Gifts to accommodate their favorite combat style or gain a competitive advantage against impossible odds. Various A.I. controlled partners will also be on-hand to explore the interconnected world with their own specialized attributes and personalities.
In this challenging action-RPG, CODE VEIN finds players assuming the role of a Revenant. After stumbling into Vein, players are tasked to embark into the world with a companion picked from the various residents of Vein to uncover lost memories and an exit out of this new demented reality.
The world of CODE VEIN is dangerous, full of vicious enemies and monstrous bosses to put players’ combat skills to the test.”
Code Vein is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.