Bandai Namco is pleased to announce today that Tekken 7 version 3.0 will be released on September 10, where the DLC character Zafina for the Season 3 Pass will be released alongside the new update.
One of the highlights of the new version 3.0 update are balance updates, adjustments of the online rank and many more.
Below is the list of updates that are included:
- Battle balance adjustments (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
Tekken 7 is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out the new trailer below:
As soon as the update is out, simply play the game while connected online and version 3.0 update will be downloaded automatically. Check back with us when the version 3 releases for our coverage. Stay tuned.