NBA 2K20 has had a pretty rough launch, but thankfully 2K Sports has released a new patch to try and fix things.
The new NBA 2K20 patch has been released for both PS4 and Xbox One and it’s pretty huge. The patch is 24GB on the PS4 while a huge 38GB on the Xbox One.
Not everything has been fixed, but this new patch should make the game more playable than it was before. You can read the full patch notes for the game posted down below.
- Fixed a major issue that was causing the game to hang at intermittent times (e.g. when accessing the VIP Stats menu, when completing games in Domination, when playing Play Now Online games, and more).
- Addressed a number of issues in MyCAREER to greatly improve the user experience in that mode.
- Fixed an issue where some MyPLAYER names would disappear (may need to create a new build to correct existing saves).
- Numerous Gameplay improvements & fixes including: support for standing stepback escapes and finishing alley-oops with Pro Stick, out of bounds awareness improvements, more reliable interior shot defense contact detection, logic fixes for certain badges, and much more.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to play players out of position in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting they were not receiving the correct reward cards from Domination games in MyTEAM.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not receiving their awards when achieving new Collector Levels in MyTEAM.
- Many, many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K20!