In the upcoming Scalebreaker DLC, it will feature two new challenging PvE Dungeons: Moongrave Fane and Lair of Maarselok – that explore the aftermath of the Eslweyr Chapter and the consequences of the emergence of Dragons from the Halls of Colossus.
In addition, there are also quality of life improvements that are coming. Here’s the run down:
Scalebreaker dungeon DLC: Moongrave Fane and Lair of Maarselok
– Deep within the ancient ruins of Moongrave Fane, a former member of the Dragonguard and his fellow vampires of the Hollowfang Clan have felled and captured a Dragon. However, they wish to do more than simply destroy the humbled beast, as the clan prepares a ritual to drain the Dragon of its blood and gain its terrible power!
– Neighboring Elsweyr, Grahtwood’s Elden Root tree is threatened by a deathly corruption that originates from the nearby jungles of Tenmar and the Lair of Maarselok. Grahtwood’s protectors have tried and failed to destroy the Dragon at the center of the blight, so a truce has been called between the forest spirit Selene and her captor, the warlock Carindon. Together, and with your help, they must attempt to save the Elden Root tree before the corruption can spread.
Update 23: quality-of-life improvements, fixes, and balance changes
– Multi-bidding for Guild Trader locations
– Undaunted Keys and rewards update
– Ald Carac and Istirus Outpost update
Tune in today at 3PM PST for a sneak-peak on Scalebreaker DLC: