Sony has now released a new update for its baseball sim MLB The Show 19. The patch should be available now for PS4 owners of the game.
The new MLB The Show 19 patch notes were revealed on the game’s official website. It includes improvements to the game and more. You can read all of the details posted down below.
As always, make sure to give the developer feedback so that they can further improve the gameplay experience.
- Button Accuracy throw meter will now appear as intended on a back-pick following a pitch-out.
- Fixed an exploit where a user could become frozen on the lineup screen, resulting in a disconnect and loss.
- CPU Substitutions will now be enabled in Spring Training games (user controlled or manager mode style games).
- User created pitchers in custom rosters will no longer appear incorrectly as two-way players.
- Multi-game Moments can now be reset from the Programs menu.
- Wind Slider will no longer affect Diamond Dynasty Play With Friends.
- Update to Chase Field where balls hit to a specific region were not being ruled as a home run.
- User Interface adjustments to streamline the “Hold X to Skip” feature.
- Icons and Nameplates will no longer be useable once they are sold from your Inventory.
- XP will now more accurately display per-inning earnings.
- Fixed an issue where player-lock pitchers were accumulating too much XP per out. Particularly exploitable with “Quick Counts” on. XP earned per out has been redistributed across other earnings.
- Identified and fixed an issue where a disconnected controller would not respond once reconnected.
- Fixed various low frequency consumer reported crashes. Thank you for your reports!