Following the release of version 1.07 for Days Gone several days ago, a new version 1.08 is available now for download that further fix some of the major bugs and glitches that many players have encountered.
The new patch weighs in at 596MB and can be downloaded upon booting the game up while connected online.
Here’s the patch notes:
– Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to save, fast travel, or pause after triggering the cinematic to “I’ve Had Better Days”
– Fixed the issue that prevented players from completing ”Afraid of a Little Competition?”. Players may need to move as far back to where the -Bounty Collector Merchant resides and return to the mission objective to trigger the cinematic
– Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete “Searching For Lisa”. Players that were impacted will now see the Mission Complete screen
– Overall improvements have been made to streaming and performance
– Audio desync issue during cinematics have been resolved
– Auto-save function will now save the correct number of saves to your save cloud account
– With this update, we did not delete any of your current auto-saves. You can go into (Settings) > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Auto-Upload] to manage your auto-saves for Days Gone
– The game should no longer crash when attempting to overwrite the oldest auto-save
– Patch updates now retain your Difficulty settings
– Fixed various bugs and miscellaneous crashes
Upon downloading the new patch, playing the game should be more smoother.
Days Gone is available now exclusively for PlayStation 4. Check out our review for more information.