Square Enix has now announced all of the fun things gamers can see and do when they go to the PAX 2019 event happening later this month.
Square Enix is attending the PAX East 2019 event at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center on March 28th until March 31st. The games they are showcasing includes the following: Chocobo™’s Mystery Dungeon™ EVERY BUDDY!, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2, FINAL FANTASY® X/X-2 HD Remaster, FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE™, FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, LIFE IS STRANGE® 2 and popular mobile titles DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA™, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], and STAR OCEAN®: Anamnesis™.
Aside from showcasing video games, there’s lots more things for people to see and do at the event. You can read more details in the press release posted down below.
“Fans can also visit the SQUARE ENIX booth to obtain a limited quantity promotional card that can be redeemed at Kung Fu Tea locations in Boston for a discount on the “Tidus and Yuna’s Grape Elixir” themed beverage during the event weekend, March 28-31. More information on the collaboration is available at: www.kungfutea.com/ffxx2.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online is a proud promotional partner of PAX East 2019, sponsoring the official PAX East Stream. Attendees can obtain FINAL FANTASY XIV Online lanyards throughout the convention center, and are also invited to take a picture with a replica aetheryte statue from the in-game city of Kugane.
Other fan activities at the SQUARE ENIX booth include:
- Attempt the FINAL FANTASY XIV Seiryu Battle Challenge, where fans can challenge Seiryu to win an “I Beat Seiryu” t-shirt
- Have a chance to win a slime plush by taking a photo at the themed DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 photo wall and posting it on Twitter or Instagram
- Experience DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA™ and KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] on a large touch screen
- Reunite with friends from FINAL FANTASY XI Online at the FINAL FANTASY XI ReFriender station. Register your FFXI character details and search for other players on the same World.
- Receive a special themed Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! lunch box, if you are one of the first 25 attendees per day to show proof of game purchase
- Have a chance to win a Mech edition and new Logitech headsets if you take a photograph with your LEFT ALIVE™ poster and post it on Twitter
- Daily giveaways, while supplies last, include:
- Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! buttons
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross], and STAR OCEAN: Anamnesis buttons
- DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 double-sided poster
- FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 and FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE double-sided poster
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online foam dark knight swords
- LEFT ALIVE double-sided poster
Additionally, fans can visit booth #11031 to purchase the latest SQUARE ENIX merchandise, including BRING ARTS, PLAY ARTS KAI, plush toy, FINAL FANTASY Trading Card Game (“FFTCG”) and tabletop games. Attendees can also play some of our continuously expanding line of Square Enix tabletop games:
- For the first time in North America, the FINAL FANTASY XIV GOLD SAUCER CACTPOT PARTY board game is available for purchase. Fans can step up to the table and learn how to play.
- Learn to play the FINAL FANTASY Trading Card Game (“FFTCG”)! Players can stop by for lessons on how to play the ever-growing TCG and earn a powerful promo card.
- Attendees can also jump into a game of CHOCOBO’S CRYSTAL HUNT or the upcoming TOMB RAIDER® LEGENDS THE BOARD GAME.
There will be lots more news coming out of PAX East 2019 so stay tuned for all of the latest gaming news and rumors.