Following the official release of One Piece: World Seeker today for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Bandai Namco revealed via the latest issue of Monthly V-Jump magazine that features such as Photo Mode will be coming in the near future.
The Photo Mode and other contents below will be coming as a free update:
- Raid Suit costume for Luffy
- Photo Mode aka Effect and Frame Camera
- Challenge Missions (defeating wave of enemies)
- Additional Equipment
The above contents will be coming as a free update. Unfortunately, there’s currently no release date as to when the features mentioned above will be released. We will definitely let you know once Bandai Namco officially announces the release date.
Here’s an overview of One Piece: World Seeker, via Bandai Namco:
The Freedom of the Pirate King!
Discover an all-new ONE PIECE adventure in ONE PIECE: World Seeker! Luffy and the Straw Hat Crew are back in an all-new Epic story that puts players’ into Luffy’s shoes, as he battles and explores an expansive and seamless world. Open landscapes provide many paths for players to experience Luffy’s gum-gum abilities and swing into action. ONE PIECE: World Seeker is the biggest ONE PIECE game to date!
– A ONE PIECE adventure with a new Island to explore
– Explore seamless and expansive areas in an all-new ONE PIECE tale
– Experience what it feels to be Luffy with all of his abilities
– An Epic Adventure to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the manga publication in Japan
One Piece: World Seeker is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. For more information about the game, check out our review and check out our game guides for it.