In Devil May Cry 5, red orbs are an in-game currency that allow you to buy skills, weapons, ammunition, or items that further increase the vitality or devil trigger bars for any of the three characters. Unfortunately, in order to unlock everything, you have to grind by taking down enemies, which total well into about twelve million orbs.
Those too lazy to grind can simply purchase 100,000 Red Orbs for $1.99, which isn’t bad, but what if I told you there was an exploit that allows you to farm an infinite amount? Yes, it’s entirely possible to max out your Red Orbs and this exploit can be done as early as Mission 13.
How to Farm for Infinite Red Orbs
- You will need to be at Mission 13 to do this trick and play as Dante
- Equip Dr. Faust (It’s the hat that Nico gave you)
- Now before you start the mission, max out the Dr. Faust skill to maximize the effect of this exploit. If you can’t purchase the max skill, just purchase the highest skill that you can. (You will still earn infinite Red Orbs but it will be slow)
- Go to the last checkpoint of Mission 13. That is the area where you jumped it after seeing the hourglass statue that allow you to upgrade your skill.
- With Dr. Faust equipped, change to Gunslinger stance.
- When fighting enemies, hold the RB/R1 button and keep spamming the O/B button.
- Keep spamming and you will notice that your Orbs are increasing
Note: The exploit works best if you’re on Human difficulty. Also, keep in mind that if an enemy hits you, your Red Orb total will be reduced.