Following the release of Crackdown 3 several weeks ago, fans who liked the sequel and wanting to try out Crackdown 2 can now play the game on their Xbox One and the good thing is- it’s free.
Here’s an overview of the game:
The sequel to the award-winning vertical-world adventure, Crackdown 2 is the ultimate open-ended world action experience, only available on Xbox 360. The game lets you be judge, jury, and executioner for a huge, fully explorable city. Crackdown 2 takes multiplayer gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate co-op and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy, and play your way as you restore justice and peace to Pacific City—by any means necessary.
– Over-the-top Action: Become a genetically-enhanced Agent, capable of super-human feats as you take on the Agency’s enemies with no restrictions. Leap across rooftops, throw vehicles like toys, blow up entire streets! Take on all the city, and have a blast doing it!
– Ultimate Multiplayer experience: Rediscover multiplayer gaming with 4 player co-op, 8 player PvE and 16 player PvP (Xbox Live Gold membership required for online multiplayer.)
– Play your own way: Any objective can be taken on at any time, in any way… We give you the weapons, the gadgets, the vehicles and the skills. How you use them is up to you.
– Huge city: A huge city to roam, climb and explore. Do you have what it takes to find all the Orbs in Pacific City?
– Play your way: Take any objective in any order, at any time. You decide how to play! Use anything you can pick up as a weapon and combine gadgets, items, and explosives in your personal style of destruction. The only limit to the mayhem is your imagination!
Crackdown 2 is available now on Xbox One as a backwards compatible title.