Ubisoft has now announced the open beta dates for Trials Rising which will be out for the PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One platforms later this month.
An open beta for Trials Rising will be available for you to play starting on February 21st, 2019 and ending on February 25th, 2019. The beta will be available for PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One too.
The open beta gives all players a chance to play the game before it comes out worldwide on February 26th, 2019. For more details about the beta, check out the press release info posted down below.
During the Open Beta, riders will have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customisation editor with over 2000 stickers
Here’s more info about the game as posted on Steam.
-Explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest opus of the Trials franchise. All new features, more competitions and more tracks means new challenges.
-Ride challenging tracks around the world – from the Great Wall of China and New York City to the Eiffel Tower and everywhere in between.
-With the new hilarious Tandem Bike, get your friends and try to control one bike with two riders.
-From your local backyard to worldwide stadiums, defeat all your opponents online and rise to glory.
-Create and share unique levels in Track Central using over 10 000 items available. Possibilities are endless – and so is the fun.