The critically acclaimed Modern Combat 5: Blackout on mobile devices is coming to Nintendo Switch via the eShop as Modern Combat: Blackout, Gameloft announced.
There is currently no release date yet as to when the game will come out for the Switch but there’s already a price of 2,400 Yen in Japan. It’s unclear yet whether or not the game will make its way outside Japan but it’s very likely.
Here’s an overview of the mobile version:
Step into the action as the latest installment in the best first-person shooter series raises the bar for shooters once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
- Choose Your Favorite Class
- Nine customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer.
- Find the playstyle that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph, or Kommander.
- Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
- High-Powered Multiplayer
- Watch players in battle with the new Spectator mode.
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches.
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat.
- Individual and Squad leaderboards.
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time events.
- Customization Options Aplenty
- Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities.
- Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch.
- Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield.
- Unified Progression
- Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches.
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones.
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments.
- Intense Solo Campaign
- Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice.
- Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush.
- Flawless graphics, music and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes.
- Highly Customizable Controls
- Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want.
Check back with us again for more news on the Switch version of Modern Combat: Blackout