The new update is to pretty much give support to the Rising Stars DLC pack that will be available in WWE 2K19 when it launches on January 22nd, 2019. The DLC adds the following wrestlers: Ricochet, Lio Rush, Lacey Evans, Candace LeRae, Dakota Kai and Maria Kanellis and Mile Kanellis.
Anyway, you can read about this week’s new patch via the notes that have been posted below. The patch notes were originally posted via the official WWE 2K19 forums.
• Fixed an issue that prevented users from assigning the Starrcade ’83 arena to a show in Universe.
• Fixed an issue that prevented the user’s participant changes from saving correctly when returning to the main menu and then returning in to the Universe save in game.
• Fixed an issue that caused a loss of functionality when trying to reverse Haymaker 1 from a certain distance.
• Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when two or more users used custom superstars in a 6-man private match.
• Fixed an issue that caused a drop in framerate when 3 or more users are in a 6-man private match.
• Fixed an issue that caused both Superstars to remain legal after a team member performed a Hot Tag during a Two on Two Tag Team match in WWE Online.
• Fixed an issue that caused a soft crash when using custom Superstars in a custom arena participating for a custom championship when attempting to load into an 8-Man Ladder match.
• General bug fixes
WWE 2K19 is out now for you to purchase for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You will need to download this update if you want to play as the new wrestlers next week.