Grasshopper Manufacture released today the Day 7 Patch for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for the Nintendo Switch.
One of the additions in the new patch is the new opening movie with a cameo from Killer 7 protagonist Dan Smith.
Here’s more information about the new patch:
In-Game Collaboration with Killer7 Character Dan Smith
Dan Smith, the character appearing in the game Killer7, which was released for the Nintendo GameCube in 2005 and then to Steam in November of last year, makes an appearance in the Travis Strikes Again opening movie. Returning to the game to voice the character 15 years after the release of the GameCube original is none other than Michael Gough. Dan Smith shows up to pay a visit to Bad Man, who is plotting his revenge on main character Travis Touchdown for Travis’s murder of his daughter. What could Smith’s true intentions be? This exciting new opening movie is included in the Day 7 patch, released today, January 25—seven days after the reelase of Travis Strikes Again.
For those who have missed Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, here’s an overview of the game:
Get into the game—literally! Beam Katana in hand, Travis Strikes Again!
Several years after No More Heroes 2… This time, the setting is a small town in the middle of nowhere in the American South. Badman shows up at the trailer Travis has been living in to exact revenge for the murder of his daughter, Bad Girl, and things go horribly wrong. As they battle it out, the two are sucked into the game world of the legendary game console, the Death Drive MkⅡ. Developed by Dr. Juvenile, the Death Drive MkⅡ has six games contained on Death Balls. It’s said that collecting all six and then beating each game allows the player to have one wish granted. Travis and Badman team up to use the Death Balls to bring Bad Girl back to life.
- In the Adventure Part, you can search for Death Balls (game software) and enjoy hilarious interactions between characters.
- Pass a Joy-Con™ to a friend and team up anytime, anywhere! By performing simultaneous Charge Attacks during co-op play, you can unleash the super-powerful co-op attack Choco Banana with Caramel Ice Cream.
- Collaborations with various indie games! You just may find your own favorite character!
- Features lots of laughs and iconic gags from the NMH series, such as saving your game on the toilet, etc.!
- DLC scheduled to make fan favorites playable! Stages also to be added!
- Hit the road in an all new adventure with gaming’s most hardcore otaku assassin.
- Beam Katana in hand, Travis Strikes Again!
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is available now for Switch. Here’s our review for more information about the game.