Another Indie and developer Semisoft are pleased to announce today that the Switch version of the Japanese-style RPG titled ‘Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds‘ will launch via the Nintendo eShop on January 24.
Those who have played it on PC, the game is already available as it launched way back in 2017 on Steam.
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds will bring players back to the classic JRPG turn-based combat and tactics. Fans can look forward to a more beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and interesting tales of vengeance. Pretty much if you are a fan of classic JRPGs, definitely consider this game when it launches later this month.
Here’s an overview of the game via the Nintendo eShop listing:
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds is a love letter to our all time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on classic turn-based combat and tactics.
Welcome to Legrand, a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing tales of vengeance and redemption. Embark on an epic adventure through this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds as they attempt bring peace to Legrand! But be careful who you trust because everyone has a secret to hide…
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematics, and epic original soundtrack.
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn backgrounds.
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test the limits of your wits.
- Recruit craftsmen to restore the abandoned city of Dumville, play mini games, or embark on rewarding side quests.
- Collect loot from slain enemies to craft items and upgrade weapons.
- Configure items and grimoires that characters can wield in combat or set combat formation.
- Command the military might of nations in intense tactical battles.
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds will be available for the Nintendo Switch on January 24, 2018. PS4 and Xbox One version will be released at a later date.