Upon downloading the patch and launching the game, here are the improvements you should come to expect:
· Improvements to frame rate, gameplay stability, and overall performance.
· Additional graphical effects added, including Bloom and Depth of Field.
· Fixed crash issues occurring in certain areas.
· Fixed the zoom issue during the opening movie/title screen.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Idea Factory International:
Long ago, a war waged between the Vile God and the Goddess.
The battle was fierce; the two were equally matched. Finally, both sides unleashed special weapons that contained fairies imbued with their power. Using this power, each god sealed away the other within another world. And so, time passed…
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called Furies, and the warriors who used them were called Fencers. Rumors arose that the Furies were so powerful, whoever collected them all would be granted one wish. As a result, Fencers fought each other endlessly to obtain them.
By chance, a young man named Fang happened to unwittingly become a Fencer, and saved a girl named Tiara. And she, too, was a Fencer.
From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Goddess and the Vile God.
- Three Stories, Three Paths! In the three stories to play – the Goddess story, the Vile God story, and the Evil Goddess story – friends become foes, foes become friends, and based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
- Three Ways to Fight and Fairize! Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty up whenever you want to balance the game to your play style!
- Three’s a Crowd, Six is a Party! With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
- Shape the World Around You! Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through world-shaping. Even power up Fencers through the fairies’ power to transform, or fairize, during battle and change your world!
The Switch version of Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is available now via the eShop for $39.99. Check back with us in a few days for our review of the game.