Following the successful launch of Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Ubisoft announced today that the support for the game continues as a new update will be released on December 21 that adds a host of new content.
One of the new updates players should look forward to on December 21 is the inclusion of Photo Mode, and a new activity that players can do to further lengthen the story of the game. As always, the new activity will provide loot and experience upon completion of the game.
Here’s what the update will include:
- New Enemy Units – All planets of the Atlas star system will receive brand new enemy types, introducing unique gameplay mechanics and encouraging players to adopt new strategies.
- New Activity – Outlaw fortifications will appear all over Atlas for players to take down. This new activity will provide loot and experience upon completion.
- Photo Mode – Players will be able to capture the favorite moments of their journey throughout Atlas and express their creativity with several tools to personalize their shots.
Here’s a quick overview of the game via a listing on Amazon:
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action
Starlink: Battle for Atlas is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. For those who still have not played the game, the bundle has now dropped its price from its original $80 SRP all the way down to $40 – that’s a huge saving especially for the holidays!
Check out the trailer below that showcases the new updates player will receive on December 21, which is tomorrow: