Saber Interactive has now released a brand new trailer for its upcoming World War Z game. This trailer looks at the many different class types.
World War Z is a four-player co-op multiplayer video game inspired by the movie that came out a couple of years ago. It’s a third person shooter that features a variety of new ways that you can kill hordes of zombies. Players will be visiting the likes of New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more.
You can read info about the class types posted down below. Details are originally from the official press release that was issued out this week.
- Gunslinger – For those who skip the questions and shoot first, the Gunslinger is loaded with an arsenal of weapon damage and ammo-boosting perks to mow down the dead.
- Hellraiser – Enough explosives can solve any problem! Hellraisers come armed with C4 and other tools for effective crowd control.
- Slasher – For warriors with a sense of elegance, the best way to kill is with your trusty blade. Slashers have perks that increase melee damage and effectiveness while their armed tasers deliver electrifying results.
- Medic – Sometimes the best way to fight the undead is keeping your teammates from becoming one of them. Armed with a Stim Pistol, Medics can heal fellow survivors from a distance and help keep the chaos under control.
- Fixer – When versatility in any situation is the highest priority, the Fixer is there for you, starting out with an explosive ammo case and several teammate ammo-restoring perks.
- Exterminator – Fire is the answer! Armed with Molotov cocktails and increased fire damage, the Exterminator just wants to watch the undead burn.
There is still no official release date for World War Z, but the game is expected to be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One sometime in the year of 2019. As of right now, there seems to be no plans for a Nintendo Switch port. Check out the new trailer below.