Nexon and Marvel’s new mobile video game called Marvel Battle Lines has received its first huge update earlier today. The new update will allow gamers to face the ultimate battle against none other than the powerful Thanos.
Marvel fans will already know Thanos is the most powerful villain in the Marvel Universe as seen in the movie Avengers: Infinity War. This new update will allow gamers to face against the mad tyrant in Marvel Battles Lines. The update also includes 45 new battle cards and 100 more additional stages to the game. You can read details via the press release that was issued out today.
The MARVEL Battle Lines update content includes:
- New Card Pack: First major Card Pack update “The Arrivals” with 45 new cards.
- Arena Renewal: Leaderboard for players surpassing tier 8 with added rewards per rank.
- Campaign Mode Update: Two new chapters with locations for players to journey across, including the Dark Dimension, Black Panther’s homeland of Wakanda and Karma-Taj, where Doctor Strange trained, leading to the ultimate battle against Thanos.
- Special Ops Update: New sub quests, including a hunt for the 6 cosmic fragments will give players new strategies to explore and introduce the immortal Marvel Super Villain Shou-Lao.
- Level Limit Expansion: The level cap has been raised from 30 to 40.
- Deck Sharing: Players can now share their decks with guild mates.
- Holiday Party Incident: This special event shakes up the formula of the game. No cosmic fragments are generated on battlefield, instead two cosmic fragments are placed in each player’s inventory on their turn. When opponents create a Battle Line attack, they drop two holiday presents, which players need to collect to win the stage and earn special rewards.
- Holiday Sale: Surprise Card Pack packages offered for limited time only.
Marvel Battle Lines is available now for you to play on iOS and Android. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.